Recipe: Pukalani Pineapple Freeze
2 cups Coconut Milk
3-4 tablespoons Honey or Maple Syrup
Other Items Required:
Ice Cream Maker
- Cut the skin off of the Pineapple and peel the Bananas.
- Chop Pineapple into 2-4 inch pieces and slice the Bananas.
- Place Pineapple and Banana in plastic bags and freeze for at least two hours.
- Blend frozen Pineapple and Banana at medium speed.
- Once thoroughly blended, add Coconut Milk and Honey (or Maple Syrup) to the blender and continue at medium speed for one more minute or until blended.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and turn on approximately 20-30 minutes.