- Use the arrow keys to control the silversphere.
- The aim of the game is to enter the blue vortex in each level. Do this by rolling on top of the vortex.
- Stay on the land - if you fall in the water, you will lose 500 points and have to restart the level. The gold spheres explode on impact with anything, so don't run into them.
- You can push boxes around the clear paths and build bridges, but only one box can be pushed at a time.
- There are also ice cubes in some levels. These will slide until they fall in the water or collide with a solid object.
- Silver claws are not dangerous, but require a box to be loaded in them. Once all the claws are loaded, the vortex will appear.
- The blue claws will not work unless they are loaded with an ice cube.
- Finally, there is a time limit counting down at the bottom of the screen. Run out of time and the silversphere will explode, you will lose 500 points, and the level will restart.